Below we will explore the areas of your life where you might be feeling the lack of connection. And give you a taste of what’s possible with some crucial knowledge and some skill development.
Trouble Connecting With Your Parents:
- You cringe when you see their name appear on your phone when they call.
- When you are with them the worst parts of your fifteen year old self emerge.
- When you visit, you promise to yourself that you’re going to be patient with them, but you get frustrated with their communication within minutes.
Outcomes that support connecting with your parents:
- You deeply understand their type, forgive them knowing they did the best they could, and forge a new path with deeper connection.
- You celebrate and treasure the gifts they brought to you that you couldn’t see before.
- You look forward to connecting… and sometimes you even call them!
Trouble Connecting In Your Primary Relationship:
- You seem to be having the same argument over and over and it feels like a horrible loop.
- All the smaller issues in your relationships are magnified because you are living together ALL THE TIME! (You can’t run and you can’t hide.)
- You are socially distancing in the bedroom and you wish you weren’t.
- At times, you trigger anger or frustration in your partner and you are not sure why.
Outcomes that support connecting, intimacy, and bedroom fun:
- As you watch the deep dive for their Enneagram Type, you will learn how to support them and feel confident you can meet their needs.
- You have the potential now, to step into the life you dreamed of when you first got together.
- As you understand their type, and build relational skills, navigating the relationship becomes easy, there is more give and take, more contentment, more emergence of inner peace.
- You move from friction and fights to connection and collaboration.
- You look forward to going to bed early with your spouse because you are enjoying the night time activities!
Trouble Connecting With Work Colleagues and Clients
- Your gifts and talents are not recognized by others, so you keep silent at work and are slowly dying on the inside.
- You find yourself blaming your boss and associates for your dissatisfaction (but a small part of you knows there is something you can do to turn things around).
- You judge others as incompetent, and even when you try, you can’t seem to bring the best out of them.
Outcomes that support connecting with Colleagues and Clients:
- Understand their underlying motivations and improve communication.
- Feel connection with your co-workers and look forward to going to work.
- Know your contributions are welcomed and that you are appreciated (How would that be?)
- Drop the fake politeness and address the real issues productively.
Trouble Connecting With Your Kids
- You want your kids to open up to you so you know what’s going on in their lives.
- You’re worried that you’re not getting enough quality time with them even though you are under the same roof 24 hours a day.
- You worry that you’re going to permanently damage your kids through your homeschooling blunders.
- You want to truly understand your kids fears in this time of Pandemic panic.
Outcomes that support connecting with kids
- Discovering your kids innate gifts and inspiring them to embrace those gifts and bring them to the world.
- Strengthening family bonds and ties in the midst of these difficult times.
- Have your kids know they are loved even when there is family discord.
- Do your best to ensure that your parenting addresses their unique needs (based on their personality type) so they have the best life possible.
If any of the areas above sound familiar, we have a program that will help you re-shape your relationships in surprising ways.
“The Connection Experience”
We are offering virtual immersive event titled “The Connection Experience”, and it includes a “Deep Dive Reveal” session for each of the nine Personality Types found on the Enneagram.
In each “Deep Dive Reveal” you will see four people, all of the same type, share their inner world with you. They will let you in to see their emotional triggers, deepest desires, and worst fears.
When you watch these Deep Dive Reveal sessions you will shift your relationships with the people in your life. You will:
- Build compassion for them, for the pain that they are in, and the fears that keep them from opening up to you.
- Learn how to communicate to get through to them so they will listen to you.
- Learn the secret combination to unlock their heart.
- Recognize the strengths that they can bring to relationships.
- Have them feel deeply seen and accepted for who they are.
- See the dance of your life with a new level of clarity.
This is a nine-day program. Sessions will be held in the afternoons from 4:00 PM to 5:45 PM Pacific Time.
Dates: July 22nd – 30th
The Enneagram Symbol and the Names of the Nine Personality Types
As soon as you register you will receive relational skills training titled “Pillow Talk With The Salties” where Ben and his wife Kerena bring humor and wisdom to the wild dynamics that emerge in their relationship and yours. These are our most requested, commented on, enjoyed videos.
What does the Connection Experience Program Cost?
This program is typically $497. We are offering a limited time discount. Your investment for this program will only be $197. This offer will end on July 19th at 4 PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Enneagram?
How do I discover my Enneagram Type?
How Long does the “Connection Experience” program last?
Can I binge watch all nine of the Deep Dives?
How will I get to see all of the people who are in the Deep Dive Panels?
What is your cancellation policy?
We value diversity of Race, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Ethnicity, and Socio-economic background. We understand that when there is a rich diversity of thought and experience in the room we create relationships that bring our world together.
Because of our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion we have a need based scholarship for people with marginalized identities including: LGBTQIA, Black, Indigenous, Latino, and other People of Color.
We are also committed to providing a safe, brave, loving, and affirming space for people of all identities.
Our scholarship program operates on a trust based system. If you’d like to take advantage of this offer of 70% off our regular pricing, use the coupon code “DIV70” when you make your payment.