Program Description: In this six month program you will be exploring your Enneagram Type in depth, releasing aspects of your type, and learning “Relational Mastery Skills” to deepen connection and trust with others in your business and personal life.
We ask that when you attend, you bring the intention of revealing yourself and being “seen” as this deepens your emotional healing and spiritual evolution.
This program includes:
- Videos: Ben has created several video modules that teach cutting edge relational skills. These skills have been discovered and mastered in the last few years. They will help you reveal yourself to others, and support others in revealing themselves to you in new ways. This leads to depth of trust, ease with conflict resolution, releasing of old family patterns, and mutual respect.
- Group Video Sessions: You will attend 12 sessions over six months with your lead facilitator where you practice the “Relational Mastery Skills” to self explore, be seen deeply, and get real time feedback to improve your skills.
- Two Day Deep Dive: You will meet virtually with your cohort and other cohorts in the Relational Mastery program. This is where you get to do deeper-level transformational work with Ben Saltzman. Dates: TBD.
- Progressive Prayers: A series of prayers, specifically for your type, that have you release unconscious beliefs that hold you back and spiritually evolve as you deepen connection with the divine. You will graduate from one prayer to another as you go through the program.
- Optional: "Soul Support" sessions with Ben where he coaches members of the community and they get to practice the skills. Twice a month on Mondays & Wednesdays.
- Optional Live In-Person Event: When we are feeling safe, and enough people are vaccinated, we will gather for a 2 1/2 day live program! You will get to share, connect, love, laugh, with live bodies belonging to live humans! This event will happen in Santa Cruz CA in July or Sept. of 2021.
To help us discover if this program is a fit for you, please answer the following questions in a way that feels complete.